Personal Injury Lawyer NJ | Marlton, NJ
An injury can change your life in an instant. In addition to pain and suffering, you may be dealing with lost wages and sky-high medical bills. The Personal Injury Attorneys at Nugent Law are dedicated to helping you obtain full and fair compensation for your injuries. From our offices in Marlton, New Jersey, we represent clients throughout southern New Jersey and southeastern Pennsylvania.
Winning Results For Personal Injury Matters
Our Personal Injury Attorneys take pride in the fact that they can turn cases into money that most lawyers cannot. In many situations, our Personal Injury Lawyers are able to achieve very fair settlement offers. However, our Personal Injury Lawyers are not afraid to litigate when it is in our clients’ best interests, and we have an excellent reputation for winning even the most difficult cases.
Backed by decades of experience, our Personal Injury Attorneys work on a wide range of personal injury cases, including but not limited to:
- Motor vehicle accidents, including car accidents, truck accidents, bus accidents and motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Unsafe Premises, including public areas and workplaces. This can also lead to dog bites and other dangers.
- Survival claims
- Construction accidents that injure workers and passers-by alike. We also handle workers’ compensation claims for construction workers and employees across all sectors.
- Dram shop/liquor liability
- Professional malpractice, including doctors, lawyers and accountants
- Defective products, intentional torts and other forms of consumer fraud
- Catastrophic injuries, including spinal cord injuries, traumatic brain injury, burn injuries, fractures, connective tissue injuries and wrongful death
- Civil rights violations
No Fee Unless You Win — Give Us A Call Today
To set up your free initial consultation with one of our knowledgeable Personal Injury Lawyers, please call 856-596-9770 or send us a message online. Our Personal Injury Attorneys handle personal injury cases on a contingency fee, meaning you will not pay unless you win your case.
If you cannot meet during our regular business hours, we are willing to schedule evening or weekend appointments by special request. Our flexible staff is also happy to visit you at home or in the hospital if your injuries do not allow you to travel. Our firm also accepts all major credit cards for your convenience.